||22.0 City / 30.0 Hwy
All Scheduled Maintenance.
Ice cold A/C.
Looks & runs great.
Perfect first car.
Runs & drives great.
Very clean interior.
- Driver Air Bag
- Passenger Air Bag
- Side Air Bag
- Power Door Locks
- Traction Control
- Vehicle Anti-Theft System
- Air Conditioning
- Power Driver Mirror
- Power Steering
- Tilt Wheel
- Handsfree Communications
- Child Safety Lock
- Bucket Seats
- Rear Window Defroster
- Power Windows
- AM/FM Stereo
- CD Player
- MP3 Player
- Engine, ECOTEC 2.4L 4-cylinder MFI, aluminum (164 hp [122.3 kW] @ 6400 rpm, 156 lb-ft of torque [210.6 N-m] @ 5000 rpm)
- Axle, 3.91 ratio
- Front wheel drive
- Suspension, Touring
- Steering, Electric Power Steering (EPS)
- Exhaust outlet, stainless steel
- Tires, P215/60R16 touring, blackwall
- Headlamps, halogen composite with reflector optics, automatic exterior lamp control and 20-second delay off feature
- Glass, Solar-Ray light-tinted, heat rejecting
- Mirrors, outside power-adjustable, Satin Black
- Wipers, front intermittent, speed-sensitive, controlled-cycle
- Audio system feature, 6-speaker system
- Seat adjuster, driver 4-way manual with power height adjustment and ratcheting lumbar
- Seat, rear 60/40 split-folding
- Console, floor with floor shifter, integral armrest, lighted shift indicator, parking brake and storage compartment
- Steering column, tilt and telescopic
- Steering wheel, 3-spoke
- Instrumentation, analog with speedometer, temperature, fuel, tachometer and trip odometer
- Door locks, power programmable with lockout protection and delayed locking
- Windows, power with driver Express-Down
- Trunk release, power
- Theft-deterrent system, vehicle, PASS-key III+
- Air conditioning, single-zone manual
- Defogger, rear-window
- Mirror, inside rearview manual day/night
- Visors, driver and front passenger vanity mirrors
- Lighting, interior with illuminated entry and theater dimming
- Map pocket, driver seatback
- Map pocket, front passenger seatback
- Air bags, dual-stage frontal and side-impact, driver and right-front passenger and head curtain side-impact, front and rear outboard seating positions with Passenger Sensing System (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and correct child restraints for your childs age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the vehicles Owners Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Safety belts, 3-point, driver and right-front passenger, height-adjustable
- Safety belts, 3-point, rear, all seating positions
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren), for child safety seats
- Door locks, rear child security
At Salem Autos, we are here to make purchasing your vehicle as easy as possible. We partnered with some of the leading financing institutions to make it happen.
Please, apply directly with the following institutions.
Of course, if you need further help, do not hesitate to contact us and we will do everything we can to get you approved.
Understand that a third party provides these extended warranties for an extra cost.YOU CAN UPGRADE THEM OR EXTEND THEM TO LONGER TERM
Please, inquire about them. Our team is here to help you make your purchase as smooth as possible.